We just finished a conversation with a client who was sold a copper panel system from another company. Before he bought the system, he was assured by the company that the system would work for his application.
But when it came time for him to apply the panels, it soon became painfully obvious that the system he was sold was for straight surfaces only. When he inquired to the company about how they envisioned he install their product, they brusquely told him it was the roofer’s job to figure that out.
Well, at least they were honest in telling him they couldn’t help. That is more than can be said of others who’ve just given out wrong advice to save face.
We hear a multitude of various incarnations of these scenarios, and it makes us sad for the clients and downright angry at those other manufacturers. It is very clear their only objective is to sell a product whether or not it is appropriate for the client. And then leaving their client out to dry? Now that’s just downright shameful!
If you have a tricky roof, or maybe are just new to our systems, or even if you are a valued “regular client” with a “regular project”, WE WILL HELP YOU. And not only will we help you make things look great, we’ll help you put things together so the roof stays leak-proof forever.
Whether you are an architect or an installer, we have plenty of ways we help you:
1) We do not have a one-size-fits-all system. We can custom create anything you need in any material in which you need it. This includes accessories. And all pieces interlock with each other so it is impossible for any part of the roof or cladding to fail. Our systems are engineered from the beginning to work for you.
2) When you purchase one of our systems, you have our undivided attention. Please ask us any questions. The more information you can give us about your project, the better we will be able to help you.
3) If you require more than what can be reasonably achieved with a few phone calls and emails, we offer the best consulting service for metal roof planning you’ve ever experienced. You will be coached by some of the top metal roofing and cladding experts in the world. Yes. The world. You can be assured we don’t just have an answer for you, but a CORRECT answer.
4) For even more help, take advantage of our hands-on seminars, and/or on-location visits.
5) It does not matter how difficult a project you have. We have your answer.
Find out for yourself the difference working with a company who has your best interest at heart can be, and who has the knowledge to actually help you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Call us today for more information: 801-462-5264